Welcome to my Blog!

From here, you can explore my shops, learn about new trends, see recent creations from my studio, hear about my day, or maybe just enjoy a nice picture I am sharing. Come back often!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Vacation with Grandbaby

I am having a wonderful time with my daughter and grandson this week.  He is learning so fast.  We are spoiling him rotten of course. 
He gets his third round of immunizations today...dreading that.  Right now he's having cereal and beets, with a bit of formula mixed in. 

I have to confess I miss my jewelry making; but I thought a break from it was due.   I really want to spend every minute I can with Gunner Kane, since it will be over next week (until I return for more).  Long distance grandparenting is not ideal. 

Well, off to the doctor's office!

1 comment: