Welcome to my Blog!

From here, you can explore my shops, learn about new trends, see recent creations from my studio, hear about my day, or maybe just enjoy a nice picture I am sharing. Come back often!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yesterday

Well, I got rained out yesterday...sales were good for the hour that it wasn't pouring rain!  All my jewelry got wet, tags ruined, tablecloths soaked.  Yuk.  I had to pack up and leave once the rain let up enough to do so...everyone else was leaving too, since more rain was coming.  Now, we needed that rain really bad so I can't complain too much.
As for the hand-crafted only business?  Ha!  The lady right in front of me set up with cheap Chinese junk jewelry to resell.  I am so disgusted with that.  Should I join in?  It seems to do well money wise, but never mind that it will fall apart tomorrow and no telling what sort of toxic chemicals are in it.
That's it for today, gotta pack to go see that precious grandbaby boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment