Welcome to my Blog!

From here, you can explore my shops, learn about new trends, see recent creations from my studio, hear about my day, or maybe just enjoy a nice picture I am sharing. Come back often!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Victorian Jewelry

My passion for old style jewelry is starting to flare dangerously! LOL I made a few cameo pieces that have a Victorian/Edwardian look to them and thought I would share:
This first one features a brass chain and rose toggle clasp, with dripping pearls below the cameo.

I decided on black ribbon and an antique screw clasp for this one.  The black crystals contrast nicely with the pearls, don't you think?


On the last one, I made the necklace part of pearls and rose design spacer beads.  Then I fashioned a wire clasp and a retro linked-beads extender for a unique finish.  The pearls are linked to form a loop below the cameo. 



This was a fun time for me!
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment