Welcome to my Blog!

From here, you can explore my shops, learn about new trends, see recent creations from my studio, hear about my day, or maybe just enjoy a nice picture I am sharing. Come back often!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blog Hop Special

Hello! 
Some fellow crafters and I are participating in a blog hop for the next few days.  We will be featuring sales, new items, specials, and more.  Look for the shop links in the comments below and visit their stores!  We all have shops on the new UK platform "SupaDupa".  Let us know what you think!

My shop is http://www.mckenziecreekjewelry.com   and I am offering 15% off through Valentine's day! 
Here's a new item in my store:  Only $12.00 for the two piece set, BEFORE your discount!
Adjustible Ring and Antique Style Brooch



Thanks so much for looking! 

(If you came here to see my usual posts, please scroll on down.)
Susan

5 comments:

  1. I love both of these. They would make great Mother's Day gifts and I can also see them in a beautiful summer wedding.
    Judy
    www.judycogodesigns.mysupadupa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal! your blog looks great. I love the website very nice products and layout! you got too many beautiful pieces for me to have a favorite but I can certainly see a few gifts from your site. Great graduation and Easter gifts! since I ship some of my gifts postage would be light! thanks for participating in blog hop this weekend, Happy Valentine's day. Linda @ http://premadescrapbook.mysupadupa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your creations. The bracelet I purchased from your shop has gotten so many compliments. Thank you for having such a creative eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you like the bracelet and are getting nice comments on it!

    ReplyDelete