Welcome to my Blog!

From here, you can explore my shops, learn about new trends, see recent creations from my studio, hear about my day, or maybe just enjoy a nice picture I am sharing. Come back often!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Selling at Van Buren tomorrow

I'm going to try a new venue tomorrow, Sept. 17,  for selling jewelry in person.  It's at Van Buren, MO (the courthouse square).  This event used to be called the Van Buren Arts and Crafts Festival, but it is now run by the Missouri Extension Council and is called the Carter County Fall Festival. I sure hope the weather is great and the crowds are wonderful.
Last time I participated in a "hand-crafted items only" event, many vendors were selling made in China junk.  That is a turn off for many who come looking for unique items.  I will ONLY be selling items I made. 
In addition to jewelry, I will have gift items such as bookmarks, keyrings, decorative fan pulls, and zodiac stones.  Start Christmas shopping now and have a serene December while everyone else frantically shops the leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment