Welcome to my Blog!

From here, you can explore my shops, learn about new trends, see recent creations from my studio, hear about my day, or maybe just enjoy a nice picture I am sharing. Come back often!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Upcycled Jewelry

My daughter loves the vintage jewelry style that is so popular right now, and she recently acquired a relic to fashion into either a necklace or bracelet.  So I added this old vintage chain and clasp, along with some new bead caps and purple crystals.  What do you think?
She hasn't seen it yet....shhhhh!
Recycling/upcycling old pieces into something new is not only a good thing for the environment, it can keep a favorite piece usable, or convert something that was Grandma's into an item that a teenager wants to wear. 

Oh, P.S.   I knew the weatherman was lying!  We got a barely discernable mist.  But it is cooler, that's nice.
Hope everyone is having a nice Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment